$674AUD per night
Hastings Park Residence 8
There’s something incredibly soothing about leaving daily life behind and giving yourself over to the rhythms of the sun, surf and nature. And at this luxurious Noosa Heads property, the unspoken invitation to do exactly that turns a dream holiday into a true getaway, in every sense of the world. Set down one end of Hastings St, a vibrant and buzzing cosmopolitan precinct that needs no introduction, the three-bedroom apartment sits on a hill in a boutique development surrounded by lush greenery and with access to a lift and inclinator. It’s the perfect meld of location and luxury, making for an unforgettable home away from home.
With all the bedrooms positioned on the top level, the lower level serves as the hub for community, cheer and conversation, centred on a large open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area that creates welcome flow through clever zoning. Multiple banks of large sliding glass doors lead out to an expansive outdoor terrace, which includes a barbecue and dining set-up ideal for alfresco entertaining, sunset drinks or even an early breakfast as the sun makes its first golden push above the morning horizon. Sunloungers that take in lush plantings and the surrounding green canopy are an open invitation to relax with a good book or strike up casual conversation.
En route you can explore vibrant Hastings St, where fashion-forward boutiques take their place alongside high-end homewares and the delights of an ice-cream can tempt just as much as the seasonal five-star cuisine for which the local restaurants are celebrated. Promenade and people watch, then slip off your shoes and stroll mere metres away to a panorama that seems lifted straight out of a travel brochure – that of Noosa’s Main Beach, whose yellow sand softly cushions the feet before sweeping out in both directions to curve around the water and waves that draw surfers, swimmers, sandcastle makers, snorkellers and those who take their pleasure in a gentle stroll in the shallows. Join their ranks, close your eyes and inhale the salty tang of the ocean air. Life doesn’t get much better than this.
Other local attractions include Noosa National Park, where wildlife and walks appeal in equal parts, while other drawcards such as Gympie Tce are but a short drive away. But first, you need to drag yourself away from your own little peace of paradise, where the water-loving theme further extends to a spa bath in the master ensuite and a complex pool that’s thoughtfully heated to accommodate year-round use.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Lift & inclinator
- 1 portacot
- Heated pool
- Carpark garage: Please note we have space for 1 SMALL car per apartment (clearance 2.1m).
- No additional guest vehicles permitted at the unit site.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Major renovation scheduled for 2024
Tariffs before renovation (prior to 1 June 2024)
- Low: $740 per night / $4,714 per week
- Mid: $840 per night / $5,351 per week
- High: $940 per night / $5,988 per week
- Christmas: $1,590 per night / $10,128 per week
Tariffs after renovation (from 1 June 2024)
- Low: $890 per night / $5,610 per week
- Mid: $990 per night / $6,235 per week
- High: $1,250 per night / $7,875 per week
- Christmas: $1,910 per night / $12,035 per week
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x king-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower and spa bath
1 x double-sized bed and 1 x king single-sized bed
2 x single-sized beds
Main shared bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub