$3,000AUD per night
Twenty-Three Hastings, Penthouse (3/23 Hastings Street)
Decadence on high — Anchored by a slice of paradise so beautiful it all but steals your breath away, this decadent Noosa penthouse overlooking world-famous Main Beach is the ultimate in luxury and sophistication. Covering the top floor of a building that features just three premium apartments, the expansive property – with a floorspace to rival that of many homes – has been designed to exacting standards.
Plush designer furnishings in the multiple lounge areas draw on a subtle colour palette to evoke a sense of serenity, while the master-designed kitchen is an open invitation to experience, and experiment with, Noosa’s rich bounty of fresh produce. Three bedrooms and three bathrooms cater for up to six guests, with full use of complex amenities, including an in-ground pool. In the main open-plan living area, vaulted ceilings and sliding glass doors frame uninterrupted views of Laguna Bay, while the private balcony transforms the scenery beyond into a living, breathing tableau. Watch in wonder as whales breach the surface on their annual migration, soak up the golden rays of a brand new day as it edges over the horizon, or lose yourself in the glorious warmth of the weather as you disappear into the pages of a good book.
And, should you want to venture a little further afield, there are endless and enchanting possibilities to while away the hours. Dip your toes into the crystal clear waters of the ocean, indulge a passion for life’s finer pleasures in the acclaimed restaurants and designer boutiques of Hastings St, pamper yourself at an exclusive day spa or discover the raw beauty that is Noosa National Park.
Whatever you decide, the true pleasure of an escape to this picturesque corner of the world is the way it elevates luxury and relaxation to an art form. It’s about indulging yourself in the way Noosa is meant to be enjoyed – with flair, finesse and a passion for the fabulous and familiar.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Coffee machine (BYO pods)
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Carpark garage clearance 1.95m
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x king-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
1 x queen-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
2 x double-sized beds
Main shared bathroom with shower over bath