$324AUD per night
Pisces, Apartment 5
With a glorious position overlooking the tranquil waters of Noosa Sound, it seems only fitting for this contemporary apartment to make its home in a complex named for the water sign of Pisces. Stunningly and sleekly renovated, the two-bedroom retreat lies on the curve of a canal in the prestigious estate, giving an emerald outlook in both directions. Oriented towards an appreciation for the great outdoors, and flooded by natural sunlight, it’s a place that feels like home the moment you enter.
With the bedrooms privately positioned at opposite ends of the floorplan, the apartment’s open-plan living zone is designed to bring family and friends together. The lounge room is furnished for comfort and conversation, with the ideal set-up for a night in front of the telly. This flows through to the kind of gourmet kitchen that would delight any home chef, whose guests can watch the action unfold from their seat at the expansive island overhang.
Both spaces share views out to the water, which meanders past a spacious balcony beautifully cooled by south-east breezes. With a conversation corner, barbecue and dining table, it’s an ideal spot for alfresco entertaining, from rise-and-shine breakfasts to dinner under the stars. Direct access from the main bedroom further allows the sights and sounds of the watery landscape to serve as a natural alarm clock.
With features including a communal pool, BBQ and jetty, the complex blissfully caters to lazy days at home, whether you curl up with a book, take to the water on a kayak or cool off with a dip under cloudless skies. A sense of adventure can also be answered through access out to the river and ocean.
Further afield, the area’s best-known attractions lie close to hand, including the retailers and restaurants of Hastings St, the inviting Gympie Tce precinct and the lush environs of Noosa National Park. Pack a towel to spread out on the golden sands of Noosa’s iconic Main Beach, with turquoise waters that invite you to swim, surf, snorkel, stroll and more. Or, head towards the Noosa River, whose tranquil beauty can easily steal an hour or an afternoon, as the action ebbs and flows on and under the surface. In this little corner of paradise, it really is a case of water water everywhere. It’s tranquil. It’s sublime. And it’s yours to enjoy.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Nespresso coffee machine (BYO pods)
- Smart TV
- Sandy beach
- BBQ (on balcony)
- BBQ (communal)
- Jetty (communal)
- Partially air-conditioned (lounge, kitchen & second bedroom)
- From the carpark up to the apartment, there are 28 stairs
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x king-sized bed, large ensuite with stand-alone shower and dressing room
2 x king single-sized beds (can be made into a king-sized bed upon request), large ensuite with stand-alone shower