$385AUD per night
Laguna on Hastings, Apartment 621
A good holiday retreat puts you close to the action. An exceptional holiday retreat puts you right in the thick of it. And so it is with this chic Noosa Heads apartment, which blends position and polish in the very heart of paradise. Sitting on the mid-level of the sophisticated Laguna on Hastings complex, the secure two-bedroom retreat is fully self-contained and tastefully furnished, with a lift ensuring ease of access. It’s the ideal set-up to welcome your family, friends or a combination of the two.
With the thoughtfully designed layout spacing the bedrooms well apart, the property offers ample opportunity for guests to claim moments of rest and retreat. In the heart of the apartment, the open-plan lifestyle zone flows across a well-equipped kitchen, adjacent dining area and a comfy lounge that’s perfectly primed for conversation, coffee or the simple art of chilling. A bank of glass stacker doors expands the area, leading through to a spacious balcony where a table and chairs plus a bench seat open up opportunities for alfresco dining and entertaining, backgrounded by views of the sparkling inground pool and expansive relaxation zone below.
Other amenities across the resort include a separate child’s wading pool, a spa and a gym, allowing for days of fun, fitness and family. It’s enough to ensure you don’t ever need to set foot beyond the front gate. But that’s exactly why you’ve come here. Mere moments, and metres, away from home, you can indulge in the very best Noosa has to offer, from the morning’s first cup of coffee to a sophisticated cocktail nightcap – and everything in between.
If you’re in the mood for shopping, the inviting boutiques and retailers of Hastings St offer the kind of beautiful must-haves you didn’t even know you needed. If the weather’s warm, you can treat the family to icy gelato in a cone or indulge your tastebuds with small bites or something more substantial at one of the tourist hub’s fabulous restaurants. Backgrounded by the dazzling waters of Laguna Bay, it’s a rare opportunity to match the beauty on your plate with the beauty outside the window.
When you’re ready to explore Mother Nature, it’s an easy move to slip off your shoes, step onto Main Beach and wriggle your toes in its golden sands as you breathe in the salty ocean air before slipping into the waters. Other natural drawcards including surfing the area’s famous breaks or tackling the walking tracks through Noosa National Park. In this slice of paradise it’s all about reconnecting your urban sensibilities with the beauty of Mother Nature, all within easy walking distance of a holiday home that’s a pointer to the joys of location, location, location. We can’t wait to see you here!
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Spa (communal)
- Gym (communal)
- Child Wading Pool (communal)
- Communal swimming pool and spa are heated at the discretion of on-site management.
- Child wading pool is not heated.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
- *Niche Holidays Noosa is not part of ‘The Sebel’ or ‘Laguna on Hastings’ and operates separately. Services may differ. Guests are to check in with Niche Holidays Noosa
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed, ensuite
2 x king single-sized beds
Main bathroom with stand-alone shower