$1,985AUD per night
La Mer Apartment 8
Bold, eye-catching, mesmerising. Striking enough to take your breath away and beautiful by any definition of the word. While this is an apt description of the 180-degree panoramic views enjoyed from this luxurious Noosa apartment, you could just as easily be talking about its stunning interior design. Part of a boutique complex that lies directly on world-famous Main Beach, the three-bedroom property with a north-facing aspect has been artfully decorated to become a destination in its own right.
Ideally set up for families and friends, the apartment thoughtfully separates its bedrooms, including a master suite complete with a spacious balcony overlooking Hastings St. This positioning allows for welcome privacy and retreat among the high energy of holiday adventures. Then, when it comes time for togetherness, an open-plan central lifestyle hub lies at the heart of the floor plan, drawing on a modern palette of black, timber and neutral shades to link spaces cleverly zoned for dining, living and conversation. An enormous kitchen that overlooks the area is fully equipped for enthusiastic home chefs, while the entire hub flows through to a spacious balcony that broadens the indoor beach view to sweep across Laguna Bay, from Double Island Point to Little Cove and Noosa National Park. Furniture including a table and chairs makes this an ideal spot for alfresco meals and entertaining.
Attractions across the complex include a communal pool and heated spa overlooking the beach, while a lift ensures accessibility. But it’s impossible not to be lured further afield, not least of all by the attractions of Mother Nature.
Lace up your runners for a walk or gentle stroll in the lush greenery of the national park, where photo opportunities await at every turn. Grab a board to tackle the surf break or head to the golden expanse of Main Beach to while away an afternoon stretched out on the beach or plunging into the water. Nearby lies iconic Hastings St, a cosmopolitan mecca for shopping and dining, where fabulous finds line the shelves of bespoke boutiques and menus at the acclaimed local restaurants marry culinary creativity with the freshest of local produce.
They add to a potent holiday mix that is sun and surf, taste and temptation, pleasure and leisure, Mother Nature and modern design, all adding to the paradise that is Noosa and the contemporary dream that is a stay La Mer. It’s all yours to indulge, embrace and enjoy. What are you waiting for?
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Breakfast bar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 65" and 55" TV's
- Netflix & Smart TV Apps
- Sonos sound system
- Bose bluetooth sound system
- Furnished balcony
- Ocean views
- Heated spa (communal)
- Adult guests only (18 and older)
- Pool and spa are heated all year round
- Carpark garage clearance: 2.19m
- View Virtual Tour
- Daily Service: All bookings will include a daily service of fresh towels, beds made, wipe down of benchtops and vacuum of floors. Stays of over 8 nights will include a full linen changed every 4th night.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x luxury king-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower, double vanity
1 x queen-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower, double vanity
2 x single-sized beds
Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower