$1,598AUD per night
Hastings Park Residence 6 (Penthouse)
Temporarily closed for renovation from February 2024; bookings available for Easter and beyond from July 2024.
The jewel in the crown. One of Noosa’s largest and most luxurious apartments, this stunning accommodation is your perfect piece of holiday paradise. Located in this most prestigious position at the end of Hastings Street, nestled at the top of the Hastings Park complex amongst the lush green hillside boasting uninterrupted views across Noosa and all of Laguna Bay.
Bound by nature and beautiful in design, this prestigious Noosa Heads property finds its inspiration in raw beauty of its natural environment. Artfully blending the timeless and modern, the spacious four-bedroom retreat makes its home at the end of world-famous Hastings St, looking back towards the buzzing cosmopolitan precinct and main beach.
Geared entirely towards guest privacy and pleasure, the architecturally designed apartment is spread out across four levels, with four stunning bedrooms and amenities thoughtfully positioned to accommodate multiple families or groups of friends. Highlights include a heated private pool and deck furnished with pool lounges ready for your enjoyment, a second lounge/media room, and a collection of comfortable bunk beds that offer younger guests the fun and late-night laughs. In addition, the rooftop terrace which lays claim to Noosa’s best possible view overlooking the mountains and bay and the main dining and lounge deck complete with BBQ are an entertainers delight.
As befits its location, the property’s beautifully furnished balconies and terraces open up an unparalleled window on Noosa and an extraordinary vantage point over one of the world’s most desirable holiday destinations. With bountiful seating and expanses of glass to frame the action from the beach and Hastings street below.
The communal hub of the home is the open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, which cleverly zones the flow from food preparation to shared meals around a dining table and then after-dinner relaxation and conversation on comfy couches. It flows through to several outdoor zones, including a barbecue and large outdoor lounge and dining terrace ideal for alfresco entertaining. It’s Mother Nature in all her beauty, captured in the most pristine and prestigious of environments.
With luxury interiors, this grand apartment ensures a sense of warmth and its beautiful timbers, soothing neutrals and decorative accents, to appealing artworks. Enjoying the privacy and seclusion of your home away from home where you can close the door on the world, settle in and relax.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Nespresso coffee machine (pods provided)
- Outdoor living space and terrace with outdoor furniture
- Ocean views
- Second lounge/media room
- Lift & inclinator
- Private and heated pool (Apartment 6 is the only apartment with a private pool in the Hastings Park complex)
- Heated communal pool is also available for guest use.
- Private lock-up garage. No additional guest vehicles permitted at the unit site.
- Carpark garage: Please note we have space for 1 SMALL car per apartment (clearance 2.1m).
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x king-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
1 x queen-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
2 x single-sized beds
2 x bunks (4 x single-sized beds)
Main shared bathroom with bathtub
Bathroom with stand-alone shower