$679AUD per night
Fairshore Apartment 22
Contemporary, classy and oh-so chic, this Noosa Heads apartment artfully shows that a dose of the blues can be incredibly life-affirming when it comes by way of a spectacular ocean outlook underneath an endless cloudless sky. Part of the Fairshore complex in the heart of vibrant Hastings St, the two-bedroom property has plenty of wonderful features, not least its easy access to the coast’s most popular tourist attractions. It’s the ideal headquarters from which to plan days filled to the brim with sun, surf, food and fun. And it all begins from the moment you walk through the front door.
Putting colour at its heart, the interior design is anchored in the soft and the soothing, with beautiful neutral shades complemented by warm timber and accents of blue and green. Artwork serves as a unifying theme throughout the spaces, with delicate beach scenes evoking the joy of shoretime adventures. It’s inspiration to forge your own connections with Mother Nature. With a thoughtful layout, the bedrooms are positioned together at the back to allow for privacy, with beautiful wooden shutters flooding the spaces with natural light for a sense of warmth and retreat. This ambience continues through to the lifestyle zone, which is oriented towards the magnificent beach outlook the space enjoys from on high.
A fully equipped kitchen with adjacent dining set-up allows the choice of eating in or heading out, making use of the coast’s wonderful local ingredients yourself or enjoying someone else’s take on them. From here, the open-plan layout flows through to the chic lounge and then through sliding glass to a private undercover balcony, which is the true heart of the home.
Furnished with both a sunlounger and a table and chairs, this space is the ultimate alfresco multipurpose zone. You can drink in the views alongside your morning coffee, gather friends and family for dinner, take a nap cooled by ocean breezes or just simply chill and look at the view, which extends to the dazzling blue of the complex pool and spa and a stretch of emerald lawn perfect for child’s play.
Other complex amenities include a barbecue zone and gym, while a private entry gives direct access through to Main Beach. Even more beautiful than it looks in photographs, this panorama finds paradise in its expanse of golden sands fringing the azure waters of Laguna Bay. Just remember to pack your swimsuit as the urge to take a dip – or head to the nearby surfing break – is almost irresistible.
Other natural attractions in close proximity include Noosa National Park, while more urban pleasures await along Hastings St, which is celebrated for its colourful and cosmopolitan mix of retailing, restaurants and more. It’s a great place to people watch, grab an ice cream, browse and buy or simply enjoy the pleasures of a leisurely stroll. Could a dose of the blues get any more enticing?
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Spa (communal)
- Gym (communal)
- BBQ's (communal)
- Communal swimming pool and spa are heated at the discretion of on-site management.
- Secure parking: 1x allocated undercover parking space. Garage door clearance 1.85m.
- Lift access from Hastings Street level (street & carpark level) to ground floor which is level with the beachside. Stairs up to apartments.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed
2 x single-sized beds
Bathroom with stand-alone shower