$330AUD per night
Driftwood Apartment 6
Flexibility is the key at this chic apartment in Noosaville, which can be hired as a two-bedroom holiday base or rented out with the addition of a loft. Nestled directly on the water in the prestige canalside estate of Noosa Sound, the property is part of a small boutique complex. It has been completely renovated to a high standard, with modern furnishings and fittings adding to the sense of tranquillity created by the outdoor panorama.
Spread across two levels the apartment centres its communal lifestyle hub downstairs, where a modern kitchen – fully equipped for creative home chefs – opens to a spacious dining zone and living area and then through to the river-facing deck. A classically muted colour scheme ties the flowing space together, building on a canvas of white with shades of coffee and chocolate, eye-catching decorative objects and natural textures and dark timber.
The bedrooms are thoughtfully placed upstairs for peace and privacy while families that choose to take advantage of the loft can delight the kids by pulling down the built-in step ladder leading up to the top floor space. Both bedrooms are airconditioned.
Making the most of their location, the two levels in the apartment offer furnished north-facing timber decks, gazing out over the emerald canal. These make an ideal spot for a morning coffee, daytime catch-up or dinner served alfresco style around a table, while a cosy sunlouger is an invitation to relax or disappear into a good book or podcast. The lower deck offers direct access to a beautiful strip of white sandy beach, long enough to indulge in playtime, cast in a line or enjoy a cooling dip. A shared jetty is a launching point for watercraft and watersports.
With a sense of privacy despite its location right on the main river, the Driftwood complex comes complete with a tropical pool and barbecue zone. This allows for celebration and camaraderie in your own backyard. Or, for an adventure further afield, the apartment is within an easy journey of some of the area’s best attractions, from the river views and restaurants along Gympie Tce to the delights of Hastings St, Main Beach and Noosa National Park. Journey by car or set out on foot, which is always a wonderful way to discover a new locale. There’s plenty to explore no matter your interests, from swimming and surfing to bushwalking and bargain hunting. It’s all about the flexibility to enjoy and enrich your holiday in your way. And there couldn’t be a better apartment for it.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Nespresso coffee machine (BYO pods)
- Smart TV with Fetch
- Stereo, radio & DVD player
- Furnished balcony
- Sandy beach
- Jetty (shared)
- Partially air-conditioned (bedrooms)
- Parking: 1x allocated undercover parking space. Garage door clearance 2.35m.
- Tariffs apply to a 2-bedroom apartment. The loft can be included at a small additional charge.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x king-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
2 x single-sized beds (can be made into double-sized bed upon request)
1 x single-sized bed, 1 x single-trundle bed (can be made up upon request)
Main shared bathroom with stand-alone shower