$370AUD per night
Driftwood Apartment 2
With a prime position on the Noosa River, this spacious Noosaville apartment is all about encouraging visitors to make the most of their time by the water. Refurbished and renovated to appeal to the discerning eye, the chic three-bedroom apartment makes its home in a small boutique complex. With a design showcasing a seamless merge of the indoors and out, and a soothing palette that draws on appealing neutrals and beautiful greens, it’s an ideal holiday base for families, friends or a combination of the two.
As befits its prestige location, the apartment’s downstairs lifestyle zone is oriented towards the timber-clad north-facing deck. With a large table and chairs, it’s the ideal spot to gather everyone together, from meeting over breakfast to plan the day ahead or dining alfresco style as the sun sets over the emerald waters of the river.
From here it’s just a few short steps down to the shared private jetty and beautiful white sandy beach, ideal for sandcastles, swimming, fishing or using them as the starting point for a world of fun in or on the water.
Inside, the apartment’s inviting living hub includes zoned areas for lounging and dining, all overlooked by a spacious kitchen. The clever floor plan allows the conversation and chatter to continue during meal preparation time, as you turn fresh local produce into divine culinary creations.
Upstairs, two bedrooms are positioned for privacy and peace, with the master flowing out to a small balcony furnished with a table and chairs to allow for, and encourage, couple time. The kids, meanwhile, will delight in the attic loft, which is accessed via a quirky built-in stepladder and offers two single beds.
Shared amenities in the Driftwood complex include a tropical pool and barbecue area, while the delights of the wider Noosa area are all within easy access. Camp out on the golden sands of world-famous Main Beach before diving beneath the sparkling waves, don your walking shoes to explore the lush environs of Noosa National Park, dine in style along Hastings St or embrace the delights of Gympie Terrace, which is framed by restaurants and retail on one side and the beautiful river, with its ever-evolving activity, on the other. This really is a part of the world that draws visitors’ attention to the lyrical ebb and flow, stillness and movement, of the water, be it the river widths or ocean depths. And from your prime waterfront position at Driftwood, you have a front-row seat for all the action.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Furnished balcony
- Sandy beach
- Jetty (shared)
- Partially air-conditioned (bedrooms & loft)
- Parking: 1x allocated undercover parking space. Garage door clearance 2.35m.
- Tariffs apply to a 2-bedroom apartment. The loft can be included at a small additional charge.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
2 x single-sized beds
2 x single-sized beds (can be made up upon request)
Main shared bathroom with stand-alone shower