$315AUD per night
Cove Point Apartment 2
Positioned just a short stroll from Hastings St, the two-bedroom getaway is far enough removed from the icon’s hustle and bustle to enjoy a sense of serenity, while taking full advantage of its proximity. The end result is the holiday of a lifetime with the promise of serenity.
With a mixed focus on rest and retreat, coupled with the communal feel of an open plan, the apartment cleverly pairs its bedrooms together at the back of the floorplan. Here, natural textures and timber floors create a feeling of warmth and invitation, while multiple blue hues and floral artworks capture the spirit of the lush surrounds and ocean beyond.
Moving through to the lifestyle hub, whose walls are adorned with bright artworks, a signature blue feature panel marks the entrance to the kitchen. Spacious and well-equipped, it has plenty of bench room for the whole party to lend a hand in turning fresh local bounty into breakfast, lunch or dinner. Meals can be served casually to modern stools or presented in the adjacent dining zone, which is designed to gather friends and family around a table to download the day that’s been or plan the one to come.
In the adjacent lounge, the sofa is tailor-made for guests to sink into, whether their attention turns to the action unfolding on the television or the spectacular colour palette of the world outside. Full-width sliding doors also give access to a spacious balcony, which serves as a self-contained space for alfresco entertaining and boasts gorgeous filtered views of the ocean through lush natural bushland.
Partly sitting undercover for year-round usage, this inviting terrace allows activities to evolve right through the day, from a restful morning relaxing on sunloungers shaded by a large brolly to a light lunch around the table and chairs and an evening feast served straight off the barbecue grill. Parents can also keep a direct eye on their children as they splash around in the communal pool, which is heated for part of the year.
Of course it won’t be long before this splashing is replaced with pleas to swap the still of a pool surface for the ebb and flow of the ocean’s waves. And with family-friendly Little Cove Beach close by, it’s a request that is easily – and pleasurably – granted. Also in welcome proximity are the sights and sounds of Noosa National Park, the retail and restaurants of Hastings St and the showstopping expanse of Main Beach, whose colours can quite literally take your breath away, with golden sands that fringe aquamarine waters underneath an endless blue sky dotted with the occasional puff of white cloud.
It’s a panorama as old as time, and yours to enjoy for as long as you wish before heading back to a holiday base that is chic and modern in both appeal and amenity. A true winning combination.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Coffee machine (ALDI brand, BYO pods)
- Filtered ocean views
- Partially air-conditioned (open-living area)
- Parking: 1x allocated undercover parking space. Garage door clearance 2.12m.
- Pool heating heats automatically if water temperature drops below 27 degrees.
- Pool heating is turned off in October each year.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
2 x single-sized beds
Main shared bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub