$255AUD per night
Commodore Apartment 5, 80 Noosa Parade
When the first sight that claims attention as you walk through the front door of your apartment is the glint of warm sunlight on beautiful emerald waters, you know you’ve found something special in your home away from home. And at this stylish apartment in Noosa Heads, the panorama is only the beginning. Part of an absolute waterfront complex that stretches along the Noosa River, the two-bedroom property holds a prime position on its mid floor. And its appeal stretches seamlessly from the outdoors to the in.
With sophistication serving as the guiding rule, the apartment’s interior design and decor are equal parts thoughtful and artful. United by a soothing palette that draws on neutral hues, rustic tones, warm timbers, inviting blues and lush greens, it marries the stylish with the understated. The bedrooms, positioned apart for a welcome sense of privacy, include a spacious master space that drinks in magnificent water views through a wide expanse of glass and shutters, allowing morning sunshine to replace your alarm clock and the gentle wash of water to soothe you off to sleep. The other bedroom embraces a nautical theme that’s perfectly attuned to its location while a bathroom with inviting soaking tub adds to the air of serenity.
In the heart of the floorplan, a lifestyle hub encourages a sense of community, from the shared pleasures of cooking and eating in the well-equipped kitchen and adjacent dining space to the chance to chill in the lounge, which has room enough for your whole party. From there, shuttered banks of glass lead through to a chic furnished terrace, which encourages the pursuit of personal pleasures. Claim the sunlounger with a good book, set up a board game around the table and chairs or fire up the barbecue to grill a tasty lunch or dinner. All the while take in the activity on the river, as watercraft of all sort make the most of its emerald expanse.
With double communal pools and a jetty, the complex offers myriad avenues to embrace your thirst for activities enjoyed on, in and under the water. This extends across the wider coast, taking advantage of your proximity to all the hot spots and must-do attractions.
Heading off, a short, flat walk is all that’s needed to arrive at world-famous Noosa Main Beach, where golden sands and crystal-clear waters make for an enchanting natural partnership. Gaze in awe, take plenty of photos, dive in or grab a spot under a beach brolly. You can have as much, or as little, time here as you desire. Other tourist favourites to explore include the restaurants of Quamby Place, the lush green environs of Noosa National Park, the nearby delights of Gympie Terrace and even the popular local surf breaks, which underscore the beautiful relationship between the community and its stretch of coastline. With so many fabulous watery panoramas to share with the crowd, and then that slice of river view to call your own back home, it’s all about the chance to recapture time and again that breathtaking moment you first opened the front door. Cherish it and enjoy.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Nespresso coffee machine (BYO pods)
- Riverfront sliding doors allowing sea breezes
- River views
- Ceiling fans (master bedroom only)
- No air-conditioning or heating
- Guests can not moor boats to jetty (loading & unloading only)
- Please note, after Dec 2022 the property will be newly refurbished and new rates will apply from Jan 2023, see below:
- $350/ $2205 (5) Low
- $535/ $3370 (5) Mid
- $740/ $4665 (5) High
- $820/ $5165 (5) Christmas
- 30 stairs from the carpark to the apartment.
- This property is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted.
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed
2 x single-sized beds
Main shared bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub