$935AUD per night
20 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads
All about location! This fantastic, north-facing, family-inspired, five-bedroom home sits only minutes from the world-famous Hastings Street. Residing alongside the beautiful Noosa River, you will be presented with the epitome of riverside living as you and your family enjoy all that the Noosa lifestyle has to offer.
As dawn breaks, stroll on into Hastings Street to watch the sun rise and grab a coffee from the numerous classy cafes. Enjoy breakfast from an array of restaurants or perhaps a classic breakfast prepared in your fully equipped kitchen. Laze by the beautiful riverside pool and let the hours slip by soaking up the Noosa ambiance. Watch the sun drop down, light dancing across the water as you finish your champagne and get ready for dinner.
Such an incredible location, a huge home unbelievably close to Hastings Street and the world famous Noosa Main Beach. From the end of the street you have the option to board the Noosa River Ferry that will navigate you along the beautiful estuary back to the Noosa Marina, which comes alive with the Sunday markets.
Five generous bedrooms and four bathrooms will accommodate yourself and extended family in absolute riverside comfort. The masterplan kitchen combined with the larger alfresco dining setting maximises the magnificence of this riverside escape. Two separate living spaces ensures that all guests will have their own private spot to relax and unwind.
A house in an incredible location, offering you riverside living only metres from Hastings Street.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Fully air-conditioned
- Nespresso Machine
- Smart TV’s (3)
- Sonos speakers
- 2x high chairs
- Garden lights
- Beach towels (6)
- Beach chairs (5)
- Beach umbrella
- Stand-up paddleboards (2)
- Fishing rods
- Children’s life jackets
- Heated swimming pool (solar heated)
- Large upstairs lounge with balcony overlooking Noosa River
- Large downstairs lounge with kitchen and dining area.
- Fully-fenced from the river–ideal for families with children
- Private jetty with deep water mooring.
- 11-metre swimming pool with large shade umbrella and 6 loungers
- 2 paved patio areas with tables and chairs
- 1x large carport space, 1x garage space and driveway parking
- This property is non-smoking
- Weddings, functions, parties, and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x king-sized bed and 1 single-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower and toilet, overlooking Noosa River (upstairs)
1 x king-sized bed, balcony with 2 loungers (upstairs)
2 x king single-sized beds (upstairs)
2 x single-sized beds (upstairs)
1 x queen-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower (downstairs)
Main bathroom with stand-alone shower and corner spa bath. Separate toilet (for bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 to share)
Bathroom with stand-alone shower and toilet