$1,810AUD per night
12 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads
Without peer — Eye-catching, elegant and exceptional in every way, this spectacular retreat redefines the very concept of luxury accommodation. Nestled within the exclusive confines of Noosa Sound, the two-level property looks to have been lifted straight from the cover of a prestige design magazine. An understated palette of whites and neutrals sets the tone for a chic island vibe, underscored by open-plan living and generous use of glass. At its heart lies a spacious multi-storey void that seamlessly melds the outdoors and in, bathed in warm sunlight and casting reflections on the canal and lush vegetation beyond. It’s the kind of panorama that turns a holiday into an experience.
With a hint of salty air carried inside, the retreat is ideally set up for families and groups, with top-end facilities including a chef-style kitchen suite and private lounges for two of the bedrooms, allowing for private rest and retreat. Yet the lure of a lounge palls in comparison with the delights of the natural environment, which come into focus as you step from the central living area out to a stylish alfresco zone with barbecue, heated spa and lap pool perfect for a cooling dip on a balmy summer day.
Or, if your tastes run more to saltwater than chlorine, a private pontoon is a stepping-off point for all sorts of adventures on the water, from casting a line to commandeering a kayak. Then, of course, there’s the delicious pleasure of a comfortable sun lounger and the latest bestseller in hand. It’s all about planning your day your way.
Taking advantage of the prime location, a short stroll leads through to Hastings St, one of Australia’s premier tourists precincts, where fine dining and fabulous retail pair with a magnificent outlook over Main Beach and Noosa National Park. They’re the perfect places to lace up your joggers, catch a wave or laze away an afternoon in surrounds so picture perfect it seems near impossible that they exist outside of a postcard.
Yet as you look through your holiday photos later, you’ll remember only too well their sights, sounds and scents. Then the only thought left will be how quickly you can return.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Butlers pantry
- Nespresso De’Longhi coffee machine (BYO pods)
- Smart TV
- Spa (heated)
- River access (fenced to river)
- 1 x Kayak
- 1 x Stand-up paddle board
- 2 x Life jackets
- Air-conditioning has reverse-cycle heating
- Parking (double garage and gated driveway)
- This property is non-smoking
- Please note the study is locked off and not for guest use
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x king-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower and bath
1 x king-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
1 x queen-sized bed
2 x single-sized beds
Main shared bathroom with stand-alone shower