$1,275AUD per night
10 Arakoon Crescent, Sunshine Beach
Much like a present being unwrapped, the full beauty of this home’s oceanfront location only becomes clear once you’re through the front door. Nestled in Sunshine Beach, the three-bedroom, six-guest property hints to its contemporary appeal with a garage coloured in shades inspired by Mother Nature. They preview a design that is anything but ordinary, oriented towards a panorama of sun, surf and sand from every room.
Stretching across two levels, the home makes thoughtful use of natural amenity, with expanses of glass drawing in natural light. Flexibility lies front and centre, with the three living areas including one designed specifically for children and accessing the pool/backyard area.
With a focus on open-plan movement, interior spaces flow seamlessly outdoors, with highlights including a dining space in the middle of the property with shutters that can let in fresh air or close out winds without impacting the views. Outside, a shower and bath near the pool – which can be heated – overlook the ocean, in the stuff of Instagram dreams.
The soft squish of sand and a patrolled beach are just a short walk away, as are attractions including Noosa National Park, the surf club and boutique retail and restaurants. Lowkey and luxurious, it’s a slice of paradise that focuses on relaxation but with the energy of areas like Hastings Street just a short drive away. All you have to do to get there is drag yourself away from that view. Only if you can…
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Nespresso coffee machine (BYO pods)
- Smart TVs
- Indoor-outdoor dining area
- Ocean views
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor bath overlooking ocean
- Firepit (wood not provided)
- Pool can be heated upon request before arrival.
- Parking: Garage for one car plus driveway and street parking.
- Please note: The owners of this property are offering a 10% discount for all bookings whilst there is construction taking place next door. Construction is projected to finish by the end of October 2023 and works take place from Monday-Friday between the hours of 6:30am-3pm approximately (no public holidays).
- There is limited mobile coverage at the property (1 bar) however wi-fi available.
- This property is non-smoking.
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x king-sized bed, ensuite with large stand-alone shower (upstairs)
1 x king-sized bed, ensuite with large stand-alone shower, double vanity (downstairs)
2 x single-sized beds (can be joined into a king-sized bed upon request) (downstairs)
Bathroom with large stand-alone shower (downstairs)