$217AUD per night
Soundhaven Apartment 1
With its intoxicating combination of sun, sea and sand, Noosa Heads is the ideal canvas on which to create holiday memories. And this stylish apartment sits front and centre to the action. Part of a boutique complex minutes from Hastings St, the three-bedroom property is a study in flexibility. Catering for up to seven people, it can easily accommodate families and/or friends across its two levels, with features including bunk beds.
The apartment offers multiple living areas – ideal for giving kids their own space – a complex pool, barbecue, soothing interiors and an expansive balcony looking to a green panorama. Go for a swim, dive into a book or take over the sizable kitchen to get creative with fresh local produce.
When you’re ready to explore, leave the car and head off on foot to embrace coastal experiences, from boat hire along Gympie Terrace to bushwalking and birdsong in Noosa National Park. And, no trip to Noosa is complete without dipping your toes in the ocean, courtesy of world-famous Main Beach. Stroll in the shallows, slip under the surface for a swim, pull up a towel on the golden sand or head further around to catch a wave.
When you’re done, it’s mere metres to iconic Hastings St, where you can indulge in retail therapy or take your pick of dining to any taste and budget, from surf club to five-star food that lures diners from far and wide. It’s paradise done your way, in a location second to none.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- 2 x Living areas
- Stairs up to this apartment (no lift)
- Ceiling fans are located in upstairs bedrooms only.
- Air-conditioning in main living and dining area.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed (upstairs)
2 x single-sized beds (upstairs)
1 x single-sized bed and 1 x bunk (2 x singles), ensuite with stand-alone shower (downstairs)
Bathroom with stand-alone shower and separate toilet (upstairs)