$264AUD per night
Naousa II Apartment 7
Neighbouring Construction: Please be advised that there is ongoing construction activity taking place next door, involving full building renovations. The exact duration of these renovations remains uncertain at present. Good size, plenty of space and a terrific location are essential ingredients when it comes to planning a fabulous family holiday. And this Little Cove apartment more than ticks the boxes on all three. Nicely furnished with an eye to warmth and comfort, the three-bedroom property is part of Naousa II, an apartment complex that is particularly popular among families with small children. It lies within Little Cove, which is often regarded as the hidden gem of Noosa since its beautiful natural attractions lie just far enough away from the area’s main tourist hubs to avoid their hustle and bustle.
With a design that showcases its lush natural surrounds, much of the apartment’s design is oriented towards a spacious private terrace, which has multiple access points, including from several of the spacious bedrooms.
Furnished with a table, chairs and sunloungers, and soundtracked with the sounds of nature, it’s an ideal spot for a morning coffee, family brunch or even a deep dive into the pages of a good book. The lifestyle hub it anchors is rounded out indoors by a chic lounge, cosy dining zone and spacious kitchen, where bench seating by way of stools is perfect for casual meals.
With so much to see and do locally, the apartment’s prime location serves as an incredible bonus. Just a short walk away lie the twin delights of bush and beach, in the form of Noosa National Park and Little Cove Beach, which tends to draw smaller crowds than other local stretches of sand. Other photo-worthy highlights include a nearby surf break and stunning views across the crystal clear waters of Laguna Bay out to the horizon.
Travelling by foot, Hastings St lies about a 15-minute walk away, opening up the retail and restaurant delights of this cosmopolitan hub. Adjacent is the iconic expanse of golden sand known the world over as Main Beach, where the simple act of squelching the grains underfoot can be incredibly restorative and hugely invigorating.
Be sure to take all the time you want here, sampling the array of amenities and attractions on offer, from swimming and sandcastles to the decadence of five-star menus and the joys of hunting down homeware treasures. Then, when you’re done, it’s but a short journey home, perhaps to hang out in the complex’s communal entertaining zone, which comes complete with a pool, small waterfall, tropical gardens, barbecue and alfresco dining set-up. It’s a great place to fuel up for a day of adventure to come or simply relax and unwind after a day of exploration. As they might ask in the movies: “How’s the serenity?” And the answer at this holiday retreat? “Just perfect.”
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- BBQ (communal)
- Neighbouring Construction: Please be advised that there is ongoing construction activity taking place next door, involving full building renovations. The exact duration of these renovations remains uncertain at present.
Partially air-conditioned (no reverse-cycle)
- Third-level apartment. Stairs from garage to apartment.
- Swimming pool heating during June & July school holidays by Body Corporate Management, not Niche Holidays Noosa
- Carpark garage clearance: 1.95m
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
1 x queen-sized bed
1 x single-sized bed with trundle bed (can be made up upon request)
Main shared bathroom with stand-alone shower