$196AUD per night
Naousa II Apartment 2
Warm and welcoming, sunny and stylish, this Noosa Heads apartment promises an incredible location for an incredible price. But as with many of the most popular holiday destinations, its appeal lies not just in what it offers, but also what it’s close to. Part of a recently refurbished complex, the three-bedroom property stretches out across the ground floor, with a pretty pairing of timber, tiles and washes of blue that create a soothing coastal ambience. The bedrooms serve as tranquil havens, both for sleeping and for when you want to steal away for a private moment of rest or recreation. Once you’re recharged, head through to the apartment’s inviting lifestyle hub, which has room galore for your friends, family or a combination of the two.
With a thoughtful open-plan design, this gathering space flows from a well-equipped kitchen that has plenty of room to call all hands to help in turning fresh local produce into something more. Meals can be served in the adjacent dining zone or the comfortable lounge, while outdoor options include the furnished terrace or private courtyard. All can enjoy a soundtrack of birdsong, echoing out through the trees.
Nestled in nature, the apartment certainly makes the most of its beautiful surrounds, with tropical gardens and lashings of green. A pool with private access is a wonderful spot to cool down on a sunkissed day before firing up the grill on the communal barbecue. More practical amenities include a spot in the complex car park. Yet once the key is pulled out of the ignition, this holiday may be one that’s best enjoyed on foot.
From its prime location, the complex is right near Noosa National Park, which features nature walks suitable for all ages and fitness levels, plus the lure of five famous surf breaks. Close by, the beach at Little Cove tends to attract smaller crowds than its higher-profile neighbours, making it the perfect spot to unwind and relax under the shade of a beach brolly.
The Noosa experience continues along the boardwalk that takes visitors through to Hastings St, the beating heart of the coast’s tourist scene and a buzzing precinct filled with tempting retailers and the kind of cuisine that will bring you back to the restaurant strip time and time again. Adjacent, and often serving as the background to magnificent meals, iconic Main Beach stretches in both directions, with golden sands fringing crystal clear waters that stretch across Laguna Bay to meet the horizon.
Brought your camera? That’s fantastic. It’s the ideal spot to turn magical memories into lifelong mementos. Just make sure you put yourself in the frame. When the location is this good, you’ll want to remember it forever.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Nespresso coffee machine (BYO pods)
- Telephone (free local calls)
- BBQ (communal)
- Ground-level apartment but 1 flight of stairs from garage.
- Swimming pool heating during June & July school holidays by Body Corporate Management, not Niche Luxury Accommodation
- Carpark garage clearance: 1.95m
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
2 x single-sized beds
2 x single-sized beds
Main shared bathroom with stand-alone shower