$285AUD per night
Laguna Apartment 622
Lying mere moments from the iconic stretch of sand and surf that is Main Beach, it’s no surprise that this unique Noosa Heads apartment finds its decorative heart in all things ocean. Add in all the creature comforts you could want or desire, and the stage is set for an unforgettable holiday. Part of the prestigious Laguna on Hastings resort, the one-bedroom apartment evokes the feel of a journey at sea from the moment you enter. Navy and white stripes make a bold impact, with the eye picking out accents ranging from a miniature ship’s wheel, seagull and nautical bell to boat sculptures, shells in vases, whale cushions and clever wall art presented like portholes. There’s even life buoys to add to the ambience.
With a spa tub in the bathroom, and a fold-out bed available on request, the apartment is ideal for a couple’s getaway or a family break. The open-plan lifestyle hub makes a great place to start, flowing across a well-equipped kitchen, inviting dining space and chic and comfy lounge. Bathed in beautiful sunshine, the leisure zone continues through to the furnished private outdoor terrace. It’s an ideal place for a coffee, cocktail or something to eat, overlooking the communal heated pool.
Across the resort other drawcards include a separate children’s wading pool, a spa and gym, while a lift ensures ease of access and tropical plantings enhance the feel of paradise. Of equal allure is the complex entrance, for the mere fact it gives easy access to the delights of Noosa’s main tourist enclave.
Proving that a great holiday is all about location, the apartment lies just steps away from a wealth of attractions and amenities, starting with the hustle and bustle of the cosmopolitan Hastings St precinct. Here, a vibrant mix of boutiques and retail outlets sits alongside restaurants boasting names and chefs known far and wide, who turn the freshest of local fare into artful menus.
Also in close proximity are the area’s local surf breaks and the beautiful surrounds of Noosa National Park, with walking routes catering to all ages and fitness levels. The true showstopper, however, is iconic Main Beach, whose breathtaking raw beauty is known and acclaimed worldwide. Slip off your shoes to feel its golden sands between your toes or dive into an adventure in its waters or under the shade of a beach umbrella. It’s an ever-changing panorama that plays out under a bright blue sky – fuel for holiday dreams and an invitation to let the ocean play a starring role. Just like it does in the décor of your home away from home. Embrace and enjoy.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Spa (Communal)
- Gym (Communal)
- Child Wading Pool (Communal)
- Communal swimming pool and spa are heated at the discretion of on-site management.
- Child wading pool is not heated.
- Secure parking: 1x allocated undercover parking space. Garage door clearance 2.0m.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
- *Niche Luxury Accommodation is not part of ‘The Sebel’ or ‘Laguna on Hastings’ and operates separately. Services may different. Guests are to check in with Niche Luxury Accommodation.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed
1 x double sofabed (made up upon request with additional linen costs)
Main bathroom with shower and spa bath