$360AUD per night
Laguna on Hastings, Apartment 117
Construction notice/Pool reopening update: We’re thrilled to inform you that the pool and pool area have now reopened, with only a few minor tiling issues that will be addressed soon. The large fountain feature at the rear of the pool area will be completed by the end of October 2023. The kids’ pool and BBQ area are progressing well and should be ready before the Xmas break. The staircase to Noosa Parade should be accessible at the same time.
Spectacular beaches and bushland. Decadent seafood and sunrises. Inviting water and waves…. It all sounds like something straight out of a Hollywood movie. But when you stay at this chic apartment in the heart of Noosa, it all lies just minutes, or metres, away. Part of the sophisticated Laguna on Hastings complex in the coast’s central tourist hub, this two-bedroom apartment claims a position on the ground-floor, where views to a landscaped lagoon-style pool zone inspire an immediate sense of relaxation. It’s a mood that continues inside.
Tastefully furnished to modern style, the property positions its bedrooms well apart to allow family and/or friends a sense of privacy. Drawing on warm tones of chocolate, buttery timber and natural textures, the spaces flow seamlessly through to the outdoor terrace. Between them lies the attractive lifestyle hub, which draws together a kitchen, dining space and lounge in a thoughtfully zoned open-plan design. This allows for easy connection and conversation, whether you’re creating meals out of fresh local produce, chatting over coffee or tuning into an episode of your favourite TV show. From there, an expansive set of stacker doors, easily curtained for privacy, flows through to a spacious undercover deck, furnished with another table and chairs for alfresco dining. Overlooking the pool, and the ideal spot for a restful time-out, it gives a feel for the sophisticated scope of the wider resort.
As well as the main pool, which has a separate spa, the cosmopolitan complex boasts a separate children’s pool, where parents can keep a close eye on their young ones. A communal barbecue area makes a perfect spot for alfresco grilling and enjoyment, a gym is a great place to stretch your muscles and an elevator to all levels ensures easy access, especially if you want to wander and admire design delights such as the stunning terracotta accents and over-water walkway.
There’s almost no reason to venture outside… except for the fact you’re in one of the world’s most beautiful, and acclaimed, slices of paradise. From your getaway, you can wander straight into the heart of Noosa’s café scene and the vibrant surrounds of Hastings St, where boutiques and retailers specialising in fashion, homewares and more sit beside celebrated restaurants that have elevated eating to an artform through menus bursting with culinary creativity.
In close proximity lie the golden sands of Main Beach, the sparkling waters of Laguna Bay, the lush canopy of Noosa National Park and the area’s famous surf breaks. It’s all about encouraging that beautiful sense of connection to nature in the most sophisticated of surrounds. Whether you’re gazing out to the horizon or making the most of your holiday home, it’s an experience unparalleled anywhere in the world. Enjoy.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Smart TV
- Nespresso Coffee Machine (BYO Pods)
- Spa (Communal)
- Gym (Communal)
- Child Wading Pool (Communal)
- Ground floor apartment
- Communal swimming pool and spa are heated at the discretion of on-site management.
- Child wading pool is not heated.
- Secure parking: 1x allocated undercover parking space. Garage door clearance 2.0m.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
- *Niche Holidays Noosa is not part of ‘The Sebel’ or ‘Laguna on Hastings’ and operates separately. Services may differ. Guests are to check in with Niche Holidays Noosa.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed, ensuite with shower over spa bath
2 x king single-sized beds
Main bathroom with stand-alone shower