$724AUD per night
Fairshore Apartment 12
There’s something incredibly hypnotic about the warm embrace of the sun. And as it sweeps across the horizon, spotlighting the azure depths of ocean swells, the white caps of waves and the golden glint of sand, it elevates the views from this Noosa Heads apartment into a front row seat in paradise. Incredibly chic and utterly modern, the two-bedroom retreat makes its home in the inviting Fairshore complex, right in the heart of Hastings St. Capturing the best of both worlds, it sits one level up from the hustle and bustle of the vibrant commercial precinct but on a level with the glorious natural spectacle that is Main Beach. The end result is minimum noise but maximum nature.
With a layout tailor made for open windows and doors to draw in cooling ocean breezes and the fresh tang of salt air, the apartment features a restful approach to design encouraged through pale timbers, natural textures and neutral furnishings. This is enhanced in the bedrooms by signature wall treatments, including an olive feature wall and attractive art, ensuring the spaces are welcoming places to rest and retreat.
In the inviting living precinct, an open plan unites a variety of spaces that are cleverly zoned, from a well-appointed kitchen and dining zone that make meals times easy and enjoyable through to the comfy lounge, which has seats galore for your family, friends or a combination of the two. There’s even a TV set up to allow for binge watching, although it faces stiff competition in the attention stakes from the spectacular ocean panorama that’s visible, and accessible, through sliding glass doors.
Stepping past them and into the great outdoors, a private undercover patio fenced off by a balustrade gives the luxury of choice between sinking into a sunlounger or taking a seat at the table, which is the ideal spot to serve a morning coffee, evening nightcap or anything in between. From there, it’s but a few more steps to the inviting communal pool and spa, which are surrounded by a paved relaxation zone and feed through to lush lawn that cries out for the kick of a soccer ball. Swaying palms and beachside plantings enhance the tropical ambience.
With other communal facilities including a gymnasium and barbecue facilities, everything you could want is close at hand. Including a direct access point to Main Beach, where the panorama you’ve admired can become a personal playground.
Dig a beach brolly into the sand and settle in with a good book, immerse yourself in the cooling waters, head around to the surf break or hunt for seashells on the shore. Once you’ve dried off, there’s even more of Mother Nature to explore, by way of Noosa National Park, or you can turn your gaze to lifestyle pursuits, exploring the retail and restaurants of Hastings St. There’s even an opportunity to duck back home for a quick change of clothes if desired, given your apartment is just metres away. After all, when this kind of convenience enjoys such close proximity to the coast’s best attractions, the sky really is the limit when it comes to making the most of them.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Nespresso Coffee Machine (BYO Pods)
- Smart TV
- Spa (communal)
- Gym (communal)
- BBQ's (communal)
- Communal swimming pool and spa are heated at the discretion of on-site management.
- Secure parking: 1x allocated undercover parking space. Garage door clearance 1.85m.
- Lift access from Hastings Street level (street & carpark level) to ground floor which is level with the beachside. Stairs up to apartments.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed
1 x double-sized bed and 1 x single-sized bed
Large stand-alone walk-in shower