$293AUD per night
Belle de Jour Apartment 5 (Penthouse)
There’s something about a penthouse holiday that effortlessly brings the beauty of paradise into sharp effect, showcasing the world in a different light from on high. Think the blue waters of ground level evolving into shades of turquoise, aqua and azure. The lush rainforest canopy revealing its many tones and textures and the horizon stretching beyond the roofline and out to the mountains in the distance. It’s a new, and unique, way of looking at things. And it’s yours to enjoy in this penthouse at Belle de Jour.
Part of an exclusive accommodation complex, the three-bedroom apartment is perched high on Noosa Hill, within walking distance of Hastings St and Main Beach, but removed from their hustle and bustle. In the other direction lies Noosa Junction, where everything you could possibly want in a holiday is available, right down to supermarkets, banks, chemists and even a cinema. It’s convenience meets charm meet chic.
From the scalloped and furnished outdoor terrace, the exclusive penthouse looks down to Noosa’s waterways, the river, Laguna Bay and the hinterland beyond. The views are framed by banks of sliding glass doors, which draw in cooling breezes and washes of natural light. One set of doors leads through to the spacious master bedroom, while the rest grant access to the open-plan lifestyle zone, which brings together dining, living and a well-equipped kitchen with island beach seating. Artfully decorated in soft neutrals, it’s the ideal spot to gather for breakfast or board games, dinner or drinks – all the action backgrounded by the gorgeous views during daylight hours and the soft moonlight that showcases the evening landscape.
With a name that roughly translates to ‘another beautiful day’, Belle de Jour offers the ideal blank canvas to fill with the colour and joy that is adventure had and discoveries made. For some, this means an outing to the complex’s inground pool. For others, it’s a journey further afield – to the golden sands of the beach, the waves of a surfing break, the retailers and restaurateurs of Hastings St, the delights of Gympie Tce or the flora, fauna and walking tracks of Noosa National Park.
Whatever you decide, the bookends of a golden sunrise and a blazing sunset make for experiences and memories that will never ever be forgotten. Not just one more beautiful day … but many.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Nespresso coffee machine (BYO pods)
- BBQ (Gas)
- Carpark garage door clearance 1.8m
- Additional free parking on the street
- No guest parking is permitted in visitors parking spaces
- Stair from the carpark to the apartment
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x king-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower
1 x double-sized bed
2 x single-sized beds
Main shared bathroom with shower over bathtub