$520AUD per night
26 Seaview Terrace, Sunshine Beach
This is a beautiful property in an unbeatable location. Entry to the house leads you into a rainforest oasis a short walk down to the beach. To the north continue to Lions Head and on into the National Park, or to the south arrive at the Sunshine Beach Surf Club and a short walk up to the many shops and cafes.
Designed by Gabriel Poole – a leading Noosa architect – this spacious property opens itself to the sounds of the beachside environment, inviting the cooling breezes from the ocean during the balmy summer nights.
Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas flow through to the furnished deck with barbeque. Follow the stairs up to the study area and spacious viewing deck for some quiet reading time during your stay, or downstairs the three bedrooms lead out to the beautiful sparkling pool, the water still cool even during the warmest summer, and the shady palms and rainforest species sheltering the area to ensure privacy and peace.
While the adults relax and enjoy an easy barbecue, the younger members of the family can spend time playing in the pool after a day in the surf, or take advantage of the second living area downstairs with Foxtel channels, dvd and cd player.
Sunshine Beach has become a popular tourist destination, only a five minute drive away from Noosa and bordering the southern side of the Noosa National park. The popular surf beach attracts good swells and provides excellent beach breaks for surfers. The beach is also patrolled so it is suitable for the whole family. The village atmosphere of cafes, restaurants and bars brings a new dimension to a holiday in Noosa.
This is truly a home away from home where you will be able to kick back, relax and enjoy your holiday.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Rooftop deck
- Due to lack of reception, no free to air TV but has Foxtel
- No heating or cooling (ceiling fans only in downstairs area)
- Mid-stay services for 9+ night stays
- This property is non-smoking
- Weddings, functions, parties, and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x king-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower and spa bath
1 x double-sized bed
2 x single-sized beds (can be made into a double bed upon request)
2 x single-sized beds
Bathroom with stand-alone shower