$293AUD per night
11 Allambi Rise Apartments (B)
This chic apartment in Little Cove is much more than just a base for a holiday with family and friends. It’s a place to catch your breath, dive into Mother Nature, explore the cosmopolitan charms of the coast and, quite simply, relax. But beyond that, it also offers something extra – access to a rooftop terrace that unfolds a rare panorama and perspective over this lovely corner of the world.
Nestled within Little Cove, the three-bedroom apartment bathes in warm sunshine and cooling seaside breezes. Stretching across three levels, it boasts a clever floor plan, which accommodates all the bedrooms downstairs, with an inviting lifestyle hub upstairs. An understated colour scheme centred on whites and pale timbers flows throughout, allowing the colours of nature outside to take centre stage through the extensive use of glass.
From a well-equipped kitchen large enough to accommodate the most enthusiastic home chef – and helpers – the open-plan living area encompasses a comfortable sofa set-up and dining zone able to cater for large groups. These flow out through glass doors to the private alfresco terrace, which includes an inviting set-up of table and chairs. The views from here are beautiful, but the highest praise is reserved for the rooftop entertaining terrace – complete with barbecue – where the outlook stretches across Main Beach and towards Double Island Point. It’s a panorama that encourages you not just to admire the waters below but to experience them yourself, which is easily done as the delights of Noosa’s main tourist zone are only a short walk away.
When you’re ready to head down for a taste of the surf and sand, pack a book, a towel, a hat and everything else you might possibly need for a day on iconic Main Beach. With golden sands leading down to crystal clear waters, it’s the kind of spot that steals the hours away before you even realise where the time has gone. Then, when hunger strikes, cosmopolitan Hastings St is just a short walk away, where retailers and restaurants of all types encourage visitors to not only bite, but also browse and buy. Other nearby attractions include Noosa National Park and the quieter delights of Little Cove Beach and the nearby surf break. There’s so much to do you can plan your day to explore further afield and then work your way back home, capping the adventures off with a rooftop beverage enjoyed in tribute to Mother Nature. With the beautiful views she puts on every day, she’s more than worth a toast.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool (Private)
- Pool (Communal)
- Washing Machine
- Pet-friendly (fees applies)
- Rooftop terrace
- Ocean views
- Northerly aspect
- Please note: That this section is only rented out during certain months of the year.
- Please note: This apartment is one of three individual sections contained within one property. At any one time, there may be residents in one of the other three apartments.
- This property and complex is non-smoking
- Weddings, parties, functions and schoolies are not permitted
- This is a self-contained property. Linen, towels and beach towels are provided and a washing machine and dryer is available for your convenience. We provide a starter consumables pack which includes a small amount of tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, soap & toilet paper. Depending on your length of stay and usage, you may need to purchase additional consumable items during your stay.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
1 x queen-sized bed, ensuite with stand-alone shower and spa bath
2 x single-sized beds
1 x queen-sized bed
Bathroom with stand-alone shower